Water Tower Gymnastics
Registration for Winter/Spring 2023
The registration form is online at: https://forms.gle/HgaEopZ4346MpNcL8
Please fill in a separate form for each child you are registering.
Classes will be held on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from January 9 to April 30, 2023.
14 Mondays; 16 Tuesdays, 16 Wednesdays.
No class on Monday, January 16 or Monday, February 20
PRICING: $10 per class for 60-minute classes; $15 per class for 90-minute classes. Payment is due on the first day of class. (Tuition for Intermediate classes can be made in two payments.) Payment is by check or money-order made out to "WTAC." Please put the child’s name in the memo field.
4:30 - 5:30 Beginner 1
5:30 - 6:30 Beginner 2
6:30 - 8:00 Intermediate
4:00 - 5:00 Beginner 1
4:30 - 5:30 Obstacle course
5:30 - 6:30 Preschool
6:30 - 8:00 Intermediate
Pre-school – Ages 3 to 5
Wednesdays, 5:30 - 6:30 (60 minutes). 16 classes / $160
Run, climb and jump, using the mats, bars, and balance beam.
Obstacle course – Ages 6 to 9
Wednesdays, 4:30 - 5:30 (60 minutes). 16 classes / $160
This class is suited to school-age kids who enjoy exercise and play, rather than traditional gymnastics instruction.
Beginner 1 – Ages 5 and up
Mondays, 4:30 - 5:30 (60 minutes). 14 classes / $140
Tuesdays, 4:30 - 5:30 (60 minutes). 16 classes / $160
For students with no prior gymnastics experience. Ability to wait in line and stay with the group is a prerequisite.
Beginner 2 – Ages 6 and up
Mondays, 5:30 - 6:30 (60 minutes). 14 classes / $140
Greater focus on proper execution of skills. Must be able to work independently under coach supervision.
Intermediate – By instructor permission
Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 - 8:00 (two 90-minute classes per week). 30 classes / $450
Gain mastery of higher-level skills. Possibility of competing in city-wide tumbling meets.
- Please make sure that your child goes to the bathroom before class. We appreciate also when kids come to the gym with clean hands.
- Apparel: Girls should wear a gymnastics leotard or biketard. If gym shorts and T-shirts are worn, the shirt cannot be loose, and must be long enough to stay tucked in. No tights and no socks. The only jewelry permitted is stud earrings; please take off jewelry before coming to the gym.
- Hair must be pulled back off the face and neck. Please put long hair in a ponytail or bun. Topknot beads can sometimes interfere.
- Don’t forget to bring a water bottle! Water only – no sports drinks, please.
- Please bring your child on time, but not early. Kids will not be allowed to enter the gym early. (It can get too hectic with early arrivals.)
- In order to maintain a safe and productive learning environment for all gymnasts, disruptive or non-compliant behavior will not be tolerated.
We will do our best to give your kids a good time and quality instruction in a safe and welcoming environment. Please be in touch if you have any questions. You can reach me at WaterTowerGym@gmail.com
Gymnastics Coach and Program Director