Registration is open for the spring session at Water Tower Gymnastics.
This session will run from May 1 through and June 30, 2023.
Classes will be held on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from May 1 to June 28, 2023. There will be 7 Mondays; 9 Tuesdays; 9 Wednesdays. (No classes on Monday, May 29 or Monday, June 19.)
PRICING: $10 per class for 60-minute classes; $15 per class for 90-minute classes.
Please fill in a separate form for each child you are registering.
Registration is online at: https://forms.gle/Qy49ZNVjHi9ezKFc9
Pre-school – Ages 3 to 5
Wednesdays, 5:30 - 6:30 (60-minute class). 7 classes. $70
Run, climb and jump, using the mats, bars, and balance beam for play. Children must be potty-trained.
Obstacle course – Ages 6 to 9
Wednesdays, 4:30 - 5:30 (60-minute class). 9 classes. $90
This class is suited to school-age kids who enjoy exercise and play, rather than traditional gymnastics instruction.
Beginner 1 – Ages 5 and up
Mondays, 4:30 - 5:30 (60-minute class). 7 classes. $70
Tuesdays, 4:00 - 5:00 (60-minute class). 9 classes. $90
Youngsters will learn rolls, cartwheels and handstands. Prerequisite: ability to wait in line and stay with a group.
Beginner 2 – Ages 6 and up
Mondays, 5:30 - 6:30 (60-minute class). 7 classes. $70
Greater focus on proper execution of rolls, cartwheels and handstands. Prerequisite: maturity to work independently under coach supervision.
Intermediate – Ages 7 and up
Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 - 8:00 (two 90-minute classes per week). 16 classes. $240
Work on skills such as limbers, walkovers and handsprings. Prerequisite: mastery of rolls, cartwheels, handstands and back kick-overs.
4:30 - 5:30 Beginner 1
5:30 - 6:30 Beginner 2
6:30 - 8:00 Intermediate
4:00 - 5:00 Beginner 1
4:30 - 5:30 Obstacle course
5:30 - 6:30 Preschool
6:30 - 8:00 Intermediate
Please note the following:
- Tuition payment is due on the first day of class. Payment method is a check or money-order made out to "WTAC." Please put the child’s name in the memo field.
- Apparel: Girls should wear a gymnastics leotard. If gym shorts and T-shirts are worn, the shirt cannot be loose, and must be long enough to stay tucked in. No tights and no socks. The only jewelry permitted are stud earrings; please take off jewelry before coming to the gym.
- Hair must be pulled back and up. Please put long hair in a ponytail or bun.
- Don’t forget water! Water only – no sports drinks, please.
- Please make sure that your child goes to the bathroom before class. We appreciate also when kids come to the gym with clean hands.
- Please bring your child on time, but not early. Kids will not be allowed to enter the gym early. (It can get too hectic with early arrivals.)
- In order to maintain a safe and productive learning environment for all gymnasts, disruptive or non-compliant behavior will not be tolerated.
We will do our best to give your kids a good time and quality instruction in a safe and welcoming environment. Please be in touch if you have any questions. You can reach me at WaterTowerGym@gmail.com.
Gymnastics Coach and Program Director
Water Tower Recreation Center
209 E. Hartwell Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19118