Registration is open for the spring session at Water Tower Gymnastics.
Registration is open for the next session of gymnastics at Water Tower. This session will run from August 7 through December 20, 2023. No classes on Monday, September 4 (Labor Day); Monday, September 25 (Yom Kippur); Monday, Oct. 9 (Columbus Day/Indigenous Peoples’ Day); Wednesday, November 22 (building closed ahead of Thanksgiving).
The link to registration is: https://forms.gle/2ABhJYV4xfBkP6fE9
Please fill in a separate form for each child you are registering.
PRICING: $10 per class for 60-minute classes; $15 per class for 90-minute (Intermediate) classes. Payment is due on the first day of class. (Tuition for Intermediate classes can be made in two payments.) Payment is by check or money-order made out to "WTAC." Please put the child’s name in the memo field.
Pre-school (ages 3-5)
Climb, roll, jump and hang upside down! Prerequisite: children must be potty-trained.
Wednesdays, 5:30 - 6:30 (60-minute class). 19 classes; $190.
Learn rolls, cartwheels and handstands. Prerequisite: ability to wait in line and stay with a group.
Mondays, 4:30 - 5:30 (60-minute class). 17 classes; $170.
Tuesdays, 4:00 - 5:00 (60-minute class). 19 classes; $190.
Prerequisite: rolls, cartwheels, and handstands; maturity to work independently under coach supervision.
Mondays, 5:30 - 6:30 (60-minute class). 17 classes; $170.
Wednesdays, 4:30 - 5:30 (60-minute class). 19 classes; $190.
Work on limbers, walkovers and handsprings. Prerequisite: mastery of handstands and back kick-overs.
Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 - 8:00 (two 90-minute classes per week). 36 classes; $540.
4:30 - 5:30 Beginner 1
5:30 - 6:30 Beginner 2
6:30 - 8:00 Intermediate
4:00 - 5:00 Beginner 1
4:30 - 5:30 Beginner 2
5:30 - 6:30 Preschool
6:30 - 8:00 Intermediate
Please note the following:
- Tuition payment is due on the first day of class. Payment method is a check or money-order made out to "WTAC." Please put the child’s name in the memo field.
- Apparel: Girls should wear a gymnastics leotard. If gym shorts and T-shirts are worn, the shirt cannot be loose, and must be long enough to stay tucked in. No tights and no socks. The only jewelry permitted are stud earrings; please take off jewelry before coming to the gym.
- Hair must be pulled back and up. Please put long hair in a ponytail or bun.
- Don’t forget water! Water only – no sports drinks, please.
- Please make sure that your child goes to the bathroom before class. We appreciate also when kids come to the gym with clean hands.
- Please bring your child on time, but not early. Kids will not be allowed to enter the gym early. (It can get too hectic with early arrivals.)
- In order to maintain a safe and productive learning environment for all gymnasts, disruptive or non-compliant behavior will not be tolerated.
We will do our best to give your kids a good time and quality instruction in a safe and welcoming environment. Please be in touch if you have any questions. You can reach me at WaterTowerGym@gmail.com.
Gymnastics Coach and Program Director
Water Tower Recreation Center
209 E. Hartwell Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19118